Panama Hotel Collection comprises 11 hotels across Panama with the highest standards of quality and service, striving to offer visitors pure Panamanian experience, bringing to light an unexplored country full of incomparable beauty and ecological wealth.
We design tours that take guests from modern “sky rise” city to small local villages, beaches, jungles and mountains. The goal is to create different worlds of adventure and to uncover the diverse experiences and places that Panama has to offer.
When in Panama you will discover the life from the colonial times through till the modern era creating an unforgettable unique experience.
Be guided and pampered by the members of Panama Hotel Collection, come and discover why...
Here are just some of the things you can experience:
- The Pacific Coast and Caribbean Sea are separated by only 50 miles. This is the only place in the world where, on the same day, you can have breakfast in the Caribbean and dine in the Pacific Ocean.
- Second most biodiverse country in the Americas, more than 35% of its territory is protected.
- Coiba Island is one of the largest islands of the Pacific volcanic origin.
- Cultural diversity, which makes us unique in the region.
- Home to some of the best coffee producers in the world, including the most expensive on the planet preparation, Geisha coffee that the Emperor of Japan buys.
- Bio-museum Diversity, designed by Frank Gehry.
- The Old Town which is a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
- More than 975 bird species to see, 16 are endemic, Panama has one of the main sanctuaries in the world.
- Chiriqui Beach in the Ngäbe-Bugle region is the largest Caribbean Sea Turtle nesting beach.
- 7 local indigenous cultures Ngäbe, Bugle, Guna, Embera, Wounaan, Naso and Bri-bri.
- The capital city, a Business Center and Hub of the Americas.
- 112 international licensed banks, America's largest banking centre.
- Panama Viejo, an archaeological and architectural ensemble of the first Spanish city founded on the Pacific coast.
- Infrastructure works: Centennial Bridge, Causeway, Cinta Costera.
- 1,800 islands scattered by the Caribbean Sea in the north and the Pacific Ocean in the south; Bocas del Toro and San Blas as preferred destinations.
- 365 islands in San Blas, one for each day of the year.
- More than 2,850 kilometers of coastline and lush beaches for recreation and sports activities.
- Metropolitan Parks, the fantastic urban jungle.
- Cerro Ancon and Volcano Baru in Boquete.
- The forts of Portobelo bay.
Panama has much more, so relish its beaches on the Pacific coast, with crystal clear waters and islands in the Caribbean; soaking in protected tropical forests, whose abundance of flora and fauna show us the exuberance of their environment; share the traditions of their ethnic and picturesque participate in activities that highlight the folklore of their people; They are just part of what Panama has to offer.